STANDARDS & GOALS
- To serve as a representative membership organization of the Tibetan medical profession.
- To serve as an official spokesperson/representative for the Tibetan medical profession within the United States.
- To establish and maintain standards of education, ethics, professional competency, and licensing.
- To establish and maintain desirable relationships within the Tibetan medical profession, other professions, organizations, governmental agencies, groups and with all reputable organizations of the two that medical profession throughout the world carrying out compatible purposes.
- To affect public policy and legislation and all matters pertaining to Tibetan medicine.
- To support the establishment of licensing for the practice of Tibetan medicine.
- To develop, participate in, conduct and supportive at medical research programs consistent with two that medical principles.
- To maintain the science of Tibetan medicine as a separate and distinct healing profession.